Monday, December 03, 2007

Art

If only you know how beautiful the world can get, you will love to learn art... It changes your perspectives completely. You will start noticing beauty in small things like shapes of fallen leaves on pathway, pattern of light rays penetrating through the trees, eyes of the child that glances at you in the bus... the list goes on and on...

3 hours that I spend in my drawing class flies away. Mind gets free of thoughts. I feel renewed after every drawing session. I always find myself hopefully looking forward to it...

One doesn't need any special talent to make a beautiful sketch. Except if you consider patience to be one :-)

I'm just a beginner... long way to go... here is one of my homework :)



(I took this model to draw from web)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome diagram...it is totally true that art changes ur perspective to view the same object with different imaginations.