Monday, June 11, 2007

Fly high in the beautiful sky

"The man who has no imagination has no wings"

I always tend to give some picture for my feelings... which people sometimes call weird :)
You may ask, what kind of pictures?
When I am peacefully happy, I see myself swing
sometimes I stand at the summit with my hands open
You see... it feels really good to be weird...

I want my pictures to speak and I want my words to create visions.

Which one of these will be more expressive? Aren't both equally good?

This reminds me of a game called "Eamon Adventure", which I used to play with my brother during my primary school days. There were no graphics used. You can play the game by purely imagining it.

Here is the wiki link for you to ponder through:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eamon_(computer_game)

Gotto go back to find the key to my world of dreams... tata

4 comments:

Kirubakaran A said...

After I came here to Seattle, I wrote to Tom Zuchowski and got the complete collection of Eamon Adventures!

Meena Athmanathan said...

Wow!!! Do you still have his contacts? Thatz amazing!!!!

Gomathy S said...

I'm not used to like that.. used to imagine stuff while reading..
Btw this is Gomathy :)

Anonymous said...

aint stalkin you girl! eamon is one of the million RPG games which later became MMORPG and the best is D&D dungeons and dragons we also have the same game in Linux/*nix called nethack and also Nethack-GUI (cheap boy, wont spend a penny on software/books they are free and open source and books from developers are for FREEEEEEEE) so, when bored? i do play these free editions of games available on the net, just lacks the sexy graphics but else ummm good! last RPG i was hooked with? dopewars its the same as drugwars another popular RPG game! happy gamin'!
anonymous poor 0.02 cents cheap boy!
p.s. try whirlpool site! they have all these retro games hosted in their ftp site or planetmirror servers. huge collection of these OLD prehistoric games "Mario" my fav!