Thursday, November 30, 2006

Back after a Long absense


After a Looooooonnnngg absence, I'm back in full form.
There are many reasons for this absence... I won't bother u with it... lets just get on with our life :)
I rejected the first opportunity I got to come to France. This was due to the riots at France and my family's concern. After that, I had to wait one long year to get back the opportunity.I'm lucky that opportunity knocked my door again :)
Roaming aroung in Paris is a wonderful experience. No matter where you go, you see something eye-catching!!! I mean... the art and architecture... 'coz if i were a guy, i wud have mentioned "eye catching French babes" too ;-)
Thought of sharing some rare snaps I took there... enjoy...

Angel above the opera hall...


Children posing... though not to me!! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first photograph with the tower(which i think is yours!) is awesome!!

Shyam said...

Hey Meena...U made an nice posts till now & pic n which u got an Kids & urs r really cute...Very good keep it up & go ahead...